OSF Global is on the look-out for a senior demandware developer, to work on both projects and continuous improvements for our clients, on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (formerly known as Demandware). This role is to join a highly ambitious team that pushes the boundaries of experiences across devices and platforms; whilst still delivering high converting, high performance experiences that are speedy, effective and beautiful.
What will you be expected to do?
As a Senior Demandware Developer you are expected to:
- Live Osf Global’s Values and actively focus on our Vision, Mission and Purpose;
- Work closely with the senior team, UXers and Project Managers;
- Work closely with your fellow developers to collaboratively solve problems and address issues;
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, to the right quality;
- Work to our coding standards for high quality work;
- Build new websites as well as improving existing websites;
- Liaise with clients directly to help answer their questions;
- Produce very high quality, well-tested output that requires very little changes or updates before going live;
- Related to the above, be highly experienced performing cross browser testing to a high standard.
Due to the key nature of the role, you’re accountable for some cool stuff:
- Ensuring websites are built according to the specification;
- Making sure projects are brought in within budget, in terms of hours allocated;
- High quality, right first time output.
While this is only three points, they have a great deal of depth that make this role an exciting and autonomous one, with plenty of scope.
What skills will you have?
For the role as a full stack developer you will be working across varied areas of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud environment so working knowledge of the following areas is essential:
- Site Genesis;
- Controllers and Pipelines;
- Integration Cartridges;
- Job Schedules;
- Meta data files;
- Service Framework.
Additionally you will need:
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS Pre-Processors (we use SASS);
- Strong working knowledge of performance optimisation;
- Working knowledge of Grunt and Gulp task managing libraries;
- Working knowledge of version control and specifically GIT and the GIT Flow workflow;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bit Bucket);
- Good English, written and spoken.
What goodies will you get?
- Unlimited opportunity, with the chance to really excel at your role;
- Vibrant team who will help and support you;
- Inspirational working environment;
- Flexible working arrangements - flexi time to work hours to suit you and the opportunity to work from home;
- Team building activities;
- Getting out as a team, whether it’s for a Christmas party or out for a curry.