Bede Gaming is leading supplier in the online gambling and social industries showing great progress over the last few years. We build world class platforms for the online gambling industry and we power some of the biggest brands globally, working in regulated markets and processing tens of millions of transactions per month.
The company is headquartered in the UK and employs a total of 160 people. The Sofia office currently encounters 40 high quality engineers. We are dedicated to providing outstanding working atmosphere and making Bede Gaming one of the best places to work at.
Bede Gaming is passionate about crafting outstanding software. We are strong advocates of continuous integration and won’t be shy if you ask about our test coverage. Bede works on a cutting edge technology stack and isn't afraid to use the latest tools.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Automation QA Engineer to join one of our development teams. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of experience in testing Client-Server applications and will conduct automation testing of all features developed by the team.
- 1+ years experience in any object oriented programming language (C# is preferred)
- 2+ years of specialized experience in software testing, data and functionality validation
- Ability to translate business requirements into test cases
- Experience with Git or other version control system
- Ability to drive process improvements
- Outstanding analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Work well individually or as part of a team
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise effectively
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and an opportunity for career growth
- Flexible working hours, 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to work from home up to 4 days a month
- Social package – vouchers and a gift card
- Supplemental health insurance
- Team buildings and social events
- Friendly working environment