TechHuddle is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Bulgaria.
We work for companies from around the world including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, South Africa, Dubai and beyond.
Our clients range in size from start-ups to stock market listed companies across virtually every industry and sector including:
We are looking for a talented Junior Manual Tester who can join the team immediately.
- Define, create and execute test cases;
- Perform manual web-based, cross-browser testing;
- Perform manual testing on iOS, Android, etc., devices;
- Defect tracking and management;
- Working with the clients during UAT;
- Identify and execute regression test cases from existing test cases.
- 6 months experience in manual testing or completed QA course;
- Write and execute test plans / scripts;
- Attention to detail;
- Exploratory testing;
- Regression testing.
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions;
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality;
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities;
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size;
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility;
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level; including the ability to communicate with and present to clients;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills.
The contract will be signed with TechHuddle.