TechHuddle is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Bulgaria.
TechHuddle’s On-Demand Team is a group of talented developers and testers who work on a variety of projects for a variety of clients across various sectors including, eCommerce, eAuction, eGaming, Financial Services, Property, etc.
Depending on the client project you may work alone or as part of a team.
Where possible we like to use Cloud Computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services on projects.
- previous experience with Demandware
- Experience of complex e-commerce implementations on Demandware platform
- Good understanding of object oriented programming principles
- Demandware foundational concepts with knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Pipelines, ISML templates, DW Scripts, Content Assets / Slots and Demandware catalogue including catalogue, category, and products
- Proficient in DOM structure and jQuery implementation
- Knowledge of SiteGensis, Search/Category landing, PDP pages code flow and pipeline structure
- Hands on experience with all options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager
- Experience of building responsive and adaptive pages
- Good understanding of the deployment considerations specific to Demandware SaaS solution
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Computer science degree, or equivalent qualification/experience
- Certified Demandware developer
- Demandware CSSuite
- Experience of technical SEO considerations when re-platforming sites
- Github or Bitbucket
- Passion for delivering quality software solution
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level including the ability to communicate with and present to clients
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills