Mango’s consultants empower organisations to thrive by fostering a data-driven culture, building an effective data science capability, and delivering value using data science and advanced analytics
We’re a close-knit team of statisticians, maths graduates, scientists and academics; everyone brings something unique to the table, but we all share the same passion for data and delivering insights that drive real business decisions for our customers.
As a part of Mango Solutions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled delivery team on client engagements.
- Work on-site with data professionals and customers to understand their data problems, identify needs and develop solutions
- Work on data integration solutions using a wide array of technologies and data-sources
- Work with big data components and migration strategies
- Work with cloud-based infrastructure (Google, AWS, and Azure) for hosting data solutions/applications.
- Help our clients excel.
- Experience developing ETL and data integration solutions
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with a relational database (MySQL, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle etc…)
- Familiarity with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and MDS
- Experience with a general-purpose programming language, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Azure, including data factory and PowerBI.
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions, extracting and processing data in various ways using off-the-shelf tools and open-source tools
- Working with Linux or Windows operating systems and version control systems (Git) (3+ years)
- A consultant who is passionate about adding value to their clients through data
- A team player
- Flexibility to travel to client sites as required
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and technologies, e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, Jira etc