Kallidus is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Senior Front End/UI Developer. An individual who will contribute to our ReactJS applications and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
You will be given a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in e-learning and Human Capital Management. Kallidus UX design is among the best in the industry. The core Learn product is the national category winner of the best User Experience for an educational solution.
As a part of a rapidly growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping our future, contributing to our pure-play SaaS solution by delivering cutting-edge products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop new user-facing features by translating UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the products
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
Required Skills and Experience
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Three or more years in similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Solid time management, organisational and analytical skills.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
- You must have a passion for emerging technologies and new concepts.
The following skills/qualifications are advantageous:
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science or equivalent
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum
Why join us?
These are just some of the reasons to work for us:
- Kallidus is a technology company, not just a company that does I.T. You will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our award winning and industry leading UX solutions.
- We are a fast-growing company with a great working environment. We are open, friendly and supportive, but most importantly we are not afraid to try out new things.
- Where possible we use the latest technologies and frameworks.
- We offer very good salaries and competitive employee benefits. We have health insurance, vouchers, sport activities cards, relaxation area with foosball, darts, ps4, regular team buildings and company events and others.