Who are we? Who is Healthera?
Healthera provides patients with medicines, healthcare services and products through the largest digital platform of pharmacies and GPs in the UK, including national chains and independent providers.*Our technology empowers patients to access faster medicine delivery and personalised medical care local to them. We reinvent the pharmacy’s operating model which leads to better patient communication, more cross sales and stronger customer loyalty.
We focus on digitising and automating primary care processes in order to improve prescribing efficiency and patient experience while reducing wastage for the NHS. Healthera has a reach of over 10 million people in partnership with over 1000 pharmacies and CCGs across the UK. We’re accredited by NHS Digital and one of the fastest growing digital health companies in Europe.Headquartered in Cambridge, we’re an international team and a unified passion for increasing efficiency for healthcare with human-centric technology
Healthera is seeking an outstanding, Senior full stack Developer to join our growing development team. As part of Healthera you will be joining an ambitious tech start-up, based in Cambridge UK, who are creating products that are disrupting healthcare through innovation.You will play an integral role in the development of our front-end web experience that our customers depend on. As a full stack Engineer, you will become part of a team of 9 engineers which is divided up into 3 Cloud Developers, 2 Android Engineers, 2 iOS Engineers, 2 QA Engineers. Ideally you will come from a background of working with user centric web/mobile products & focused around UX/UI, web development etc.
- Build & release cloud based web applications to solve thousands of pharmacies issues.
- Maintain & migrate the legacy systems to the latest technologies including responsive web for both mobile and desktop.
- Working on improving the existing features and user experience based on user feedback
- Maintain tests for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
Who you are:
- Customer centric problems solving mindset
- Proficiency in developing RESTful APIs, Node.JS
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies using JIRA
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in working with designers to implement the UX/UI design with attention to details
You’ve got more?
- Familiar with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- Experience with Angular.js is a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
What we are offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make
- Regular company events & social hours
- Flexible working hours