Who are we?
Healthera provides patients with medicines, healthcare services and products through the largest digital platform of pharmacies and GPs in the UK, including national chains and independent providers.
Our technology empowers patients to access faster medicine delivery and personalized medical care local to them. We reinvent the pharmacy’s operating model which leads to better patient communication, more cross sales and stronger customer loyalty.
We focus on digitizing and automating primary care processes to improve prescribing efficiency and patient experience while reducing wastage for the NHS. Healthera has a reach of over 10 million people in partnership with over 1000 pharmacies and CCGs across the UK. We are accredited by NHS Digital and one of the fastest growing digital health companies in Europe.
Headquartered in Cambridge, we are an international team and a unified passion for increasing efficiency for healthcare with human-centric technology
Healthera is seeking an outstanding, Senior Front-end React Developer to join our growing development team. As part of Healthera you will be joining an ambitious tech start-up, based in Cambridge UK, who are creating products that are disrupting healthcare through innovation.
You will play an integral role in the development of our front-end web experience that our customers depend on. As a Frontend Engineer, you will become part of a team of 10 engineers which is divided up into 4 Cloud Developers, 2 Android Engineers, 2 iOS Engineers, 2 QA Engineers.
Ideally you will come from a background of working with user centric web/mobile products & focused around UX/UI, web development etc.
- Build & release cloud-based web applications to solve thousands of pharmacies issues.
- Maintain & migrate the legacy systems to the latest technologies including responsive web for both mobile and desktop.
- Working on improving the existing features and user experience based on user feedback
- Maintain tests for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
Who you are:
- Customer centric problems solving mindset
- Minimum of 2 years React commercial experience
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies using JIRA
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in working with designers to implement the UX/UI design with attention to details.
You’ve got more?
- Familiar with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs, Node.JS
- Experience with Angular.js is a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
What we are offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make
- Regular company events & social hours