About the company:
Owned by Private Equity Investor Marcol and based in Amsterdam, Atida is a pan European collection of B2C healthcare brands that delivery the in-store pharmacy experience in a digital age. Comprised of businesses that have been in operation since 2006, and experiencing record growth, Atida brands receive over 20 million unique visits annually across the continent and further afield, including customers in the Far East taking advantage of the high quality service and wide product selection.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our platform team, and ensure product quality, they are also going to review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts), as well as providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
In conjunction with Inviqa and other partners, Atidahave been rebuilding the base product sets on which its services are based using latest technologies and products including Spryker engine, Drupal, Next.js, Akeneo, Golang, Istio, Kubernetes, Elastic Search and much more.
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic and above all talented individual who can demonstrate prowess in software engineering to support the continued development of the Atida technology platform as the business enters a period of high growth, including further international expansion and changes to its core proposition.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to grow into a more responsible position in a team as the business enters new markets, adopts new technologies and makes its customers healthier and happier. There is no legacy here, just forward facing, modern languages, products and concepts which require your expertise to bring to life.
You’ll be accountable for delivering best in class engineering, best practice and standards whilst part of a team of high caliber technology professionals building a class defining product.
Required Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Be able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Have hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Have hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment
The following skills would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Cypress and Jest
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Proven at least 2 years work experience in software quality assurance and automation
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies