Ascent Software is an exciting, newly formed group, premier provider of digital transformation projects to global corporate client bases including Bosch, G4S, Hive, BT, BDO, RSM amongst others. These companies entrust us with delivering their digital journey in the best possible way and we achieve this by empowering our teams to develop fantastic solutions and by applying our agile processes to every project. The business’s main development centers are in Bulgaria, Malta and UK, with 350 developers spread across 20 countries.
- World class delivery and attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Fast-paced environment
- Can-do approach
- Positive attitude towards change
- Quick and eager to learn new
We are now looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Senior .NET Developer to join our team. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
As a senior member of the Development Team you will be exposed to interesting and complex projects and will be expected to deliver a range of cutting-edge solutions. You will play an active role in activities related to design, development and maintenance of our products. You will be working close with our team leaders to define specification, architecture, building creative and innovative software solutions.
Your daily responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be:
● Implementation of systems/product architecture.
● Estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
● Translating functional/technical business requirements into application code.
● Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
● Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles.
● Mentor and assist team members on their upward journey
Key personality traits:
● Attention to detail and methodical worker.
● Proactive and supportive team player.
● Ability to act independently.
● Quick to learn new techniques and eager to embrace new challenges.
● Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
● Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- 4 or more years in a similar
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science or equivalent
- Strong experience in some or all of C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, HTML, CSS, MVC, jQuery, MS SQL, Scrum. Exposure to Angular 2+ or React will be considered an asset.
- Good understanding of best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Solid time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
- Constructive challenger approach.
The following skills/qualifications are advantageous:
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts.
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum.
- The ability to operate whilst under time pressure and to demanding constraints.
Why join Ascent:
● With over 350 developers spread over Sofia, Malta and the UK, Ascent Software is on an upward trajectory to become a leading European provider of digital transformation with very clear targets on how to get there. Your role with us will help drive your career path upwards
● We have an open and friendly environment and commitment to empowering employee growth through training/upskilling
● We are a fast-growing company with modern, comfortable and spacious air-conditioned offices at good location.
● You will be involved in delivering exciting technology projects to leading global clients across the world
● We offer Competitive salaries with a clear progression path
● We have great employee benefits such as health insurance, vouchers, sport activities cards, relax area with foosball, darts, ps4, regular team buildings and company events and others.