We are Healthera, a Cambridge-based digital health company revolutionizing patient healthcare and interaction with healthcare providers. Our products are already deployed at over 1000 healthcare providers and serve thousands of patients, disrupting a market of legacy software and paper-based communications. Working with Healthera, you would be introducing modern innovative software tools and borrowing best practice from across different industries, to provide the new market leader in health tech.
Healthera is seeking an outstanding, Senior Node.js Developer to join our growing development team. As part of Healthera you will be joining an ambitious tech start-up, based in Cambridge UK, who are creating products that are disrupting healthcare through innovation.
You will play an integral role in the development of our back-end services that power the mobile app our customers depend on. The back-end codebase is integral to the entire Healthera ecosystem, including management portals, so if you also want to use or develop your React.js front-end skills there’s plenty of opportunity to do that too.
- Design and build cloud based distributed applications for the Healthera system
- Collaborate with in-house mobile development team
- Unit-test for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
- At least 4 years of software development experience in industry
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Proficiency in verbal and written technical communication
You’ve got more?
- Familiar with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies using Jira
- Experience with security measures in back-end systems
What we are offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make