We are Healthera, a Cambridge-based digital health company revolutionizing patient healthcare and interaction with healthcare providers. Our products are already deployed at over 1000 healthcare providers and serve thousands of patients, disrupting a market of legacy software and paper-based communications. Working with Healthera, you would be introducing modern innovative software tools and borrowing best practice from across different industries, to provide the new market leader in health tech.
As an iOS Technical Lead, you will be working alongside a great team of developers and product managers within a semi-agile environment focused on delivering a suite of fast-scaling web and mobile products. We are continually evolving a highly successful and established product range. With an exciting roadmap ahead - we guarantee you’ll never be bored.
What you will be doing:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the backend team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Being an advocate of the iOS patterns and interactions.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient with Swift 3 and above
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- At least 4 years of iOS development or 6 years of software development experience
- Have worked on at least one published iOS app
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
- Strong sense of good mobile user experience
- Experience with unit and UI test
- Experience with Web API interaction and JSON
- Knowledge of other mobile development platforms
- Experience with database
- Experience with CI/CD system
- Experience with App performance profiling
What we are offering:
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make