TechHuddle is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Bulgaria.
We work for companies from around the world including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, South Africa, Dubai and beyond.
Our client’s range in size from start-ups to stock market listed companies across virtually every industry and sector including:
- C1 level English
- good understanding about web technologies e.g. networking, protocols, interfaces, etc.
- analytical thinking
- at least 1 year working on customer support or similar role
- Attention to detail
- ITIL certificate
- XML, JSON, SFTP, FTP, SOAP
- HTTP, Cookies
- Ecommerce experience
- Attended QA course
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills