CurrencyTransfer is looking for a highly motivated and skilled and results oriented Front End/UI Developer. We are looking for an individual to lead the development of the front-end application which is used by thousands of users monthly.
You will have the opportunity to work with a fast-growing company that is changing the way that businesses transfer money globally. No other company does what we do; we work with multiple service providers to create an all-in-one solution for payments for businesses of all sizes.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Primary architect for all front-end client-facing functionality
- Develop new features for users based on high fidelity designs (via Sketch and Invision)
- Provide input on the technical feasibility of proposed UI/UX designs
- Employ and continue to evolve products based on best practices and standards
- Work with leaders in the business (CTO, Head of Design and Lead Back End developer) on a daily basis that listen to your feedback and suggestions
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail when implementing high fidelity designs and workflows
- Ability to ask questions and get confident in feature requirements
- Deliver big projects with broken down, regular pull requests
- Positive attitude towards change and fast paced environment
- Capable and confident to work independently
Required Skills and Experience
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Two or more years in a similar role
- Experience working with AngularJS or Angular
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
The following skills/qualifications give you an advantage:
- Practical experience of working with JIRA
- Passion for being the best at what they do and using the best tools for it
Why join us?
- CurrencyTransfer is a first of its kind company, creating a new king of payments network for businesses
- We pride ourselves on having the best user experience in the industry and our online reviews demonstrate that. You will be working at the centre of our core offering.
- Where possible we use the latest technologies and frameworks