Kallidus is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated QA Automation Technical Lead. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in e-learning and Human Capital Management. Being part of a growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping our future.
As a member of the Technology Team building pure-play SaaS solutions, you will work closely with the product owners, developers and other quality assurance engineers to understand technical and business requirements in order to build automated testing frameworks.
You should have excellent software testing skills, detailed knowledge of SpecFlow and Selenium as well as an up to date knowledge of Microsoft development technologies, particularly Visual Studio and ASP.NET. Experience of Agile processes will be beneficial.
Key personality traits:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- A passion for software testing and quality assurance.
- Interest in technical testing.
- Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Strong and demonstrable experience of test automation
- Knowledge of web-based applications and browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
- Ability to understand code and write basic scripts and routines.
- Experience with Selenium & SpecFlow.
- Experience with C# in a .NET environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
The following skills/qualifications are highly advantageous:
- Graduate or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with Git
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum.
- Practical experience at defining Behavior Driven features (Given/When/Then).
- Software Test or similar relevant accreditation.
Your daily responsibilities as a QA will be:
- Set-up and configuration of test environments
- Execution of the agreed set of test cases
- Design and execution of non-functional tests (performance, quality of service requirements).
- Use of central management tracking database for tracking/reporting - TFS (experience with Jira or Version1 is also applicable).
- Execution of User Acceptance testing, installation & upgrade tests, bugs triage.
- Maintain and write automation tests.
- Analyze documentation in order to produce tests plans, test cases, automation tests and provide peer review of them.
- Coach/mentor other QA members in the team.
Why join us:
- Kallidus is a technology company, not just a company that does I.T. You will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our award winning and industry leading UX solutions.
- We are a fast-growing company with a great working environment. We are open, friendly and supportive, but most importantly we are not afraid to try out new things.
- Where possible we use the latest technologies and frameworks.
- We offer very good salaries and competitive employee benefits. We have health insurance, vouchers, sport activities cards, relaxation area with foosball, darts, ps4, regular team buildings and company events and others.