About the company:
Our client is a digital agency right in the creative hub of London. This established and fast-growing company focuses on taking brands from the ground up to provide the full creative and technical solution stack for their ecommerce needs.
Our client is developing online stores and e-commerce solutions for some of the most successful and well-known leading British retailers, using two of the leading enterprise platforms – Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) and SAP Hybris.
The opportunity & key responsibility:
We are looking for a skilled Manual Tester to join our development team in Sofia. This is an excellent position for people who enjoy working on the full cycle of manual testing creating a strategy, writing a plan, creating and executing tests, finding regressions, logging and verifying bugs, and creating comprehensive historical records of testing activities.
We need someone who is good at the detail, good at exploring and testing outside of the standard parameters to ensure our clients get the highest quality products delivered within their budget. This means that:
- You are expected to work across the different Ecommerce platforms in order to own, build, deliver and maintain test plans for new and existing features
- You are expected to provide immediate feedback to software developers and work with them to improve the solution
- You must work with your colleagues in the QA Team and the Software Engineers to isolate and reproduce defects across all parts of the solutions we develop
- You are expected and fully encouraged to contribute to making testing practices and procedures better not only on the clients you will be working with, but also across the company
- You will work on full Factory Acceptance testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing with other members of the QA team to ensure that testing is complete and thorough before launching new platforms for our customers.
- You should be a reliable, friendly, and non-judgmental source of early feedback on new functionality and feature changes for our clients
- You should have a minimum of 2 years web application testing, mobile testing is an advantage
- You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You will know what exploratory testing is, and the difference between white and black box testing
- You must have the organizational skills to capture and record detailed and accurate information about bugs and systemic issues
- Experience working in the Ecommerce industry is advantageous
- Experience with test management systems such as Zephyr and TestRail is a must.
- Experience with automated testing with Selenium based frameworks, Python and Git will be considered a great advantage
- Whilst a manual testing role, a desire, willingness, and aptitude to automate and cut out repetition is a distinct advantage and you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in automated testing