The Nationwide Caterers Association are the UK’s leading association for caterers, helping to ensure the profitability, safety and legality of over 5500 businesses in the UK. With over twenty years’ experience in the industry, our knowledge and dedication to mobile catering is unparalleled, as is reflected in the comprehensive services we provide to our members.
Mobile catering has enjoyed unprecedented growth in recent years, due in no small part to the recent ‘Street Food Revolution’ which has seen the likes of Digbeth Dining Club, KERB and Pop Brixton bring high quality, artisan food to the masses. So, whether you’re a die-hard 0foodie or you don’t know your bao from your burrito, now’s a really exciting time to join NCASS and indeed, the industry as a whole.
This is an exciting time to be joining NCASS as we implement the next stage in our growth plan. We have seen our business grow by 30% per annum over the last 5 years and we’re just getting started. We’re a dedicated, aspiring team who also know how to have a good time, whether it’s working at festivals together, going on team outings or eating delicious food in the office, it’s a great place to be.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking to recruit a talented, passionate Senior Full Stack .Net developer to help us deliver our big business plans.
- You must have strong .net, web technology and OO skills, but not be afraid of getting your hands dirty with any part of the framework or even other languages.
- You will be crucial role in our transition to agile so knowledge of xp and scrum would be very beneficial.
Ideally you have:
- Experience using .Net Core Web API to build nice REST APIs
- Experience with enterprise patterns such as micro services
- Exposure and an interest in CI/CD
- Understanding of containerization
- Experience working in an agile environment