FirstCare is looking for an experienced product analyst to join our team in Sofia, supporting a business based in London, working on ongoing development and implementation projects.
As a product analyst you will support the ongoing development of new features, process and system improvements, and the ongoing maintenance of a complex system used by thousands of individuals. You will be responsible for understanding the business, defining requirements, and developing product artefacts. You will work closely with the business operations team and the development team to develop new ideas for features and enhancements, while also supporting the day-to-day running of the system.
You will be required to provide analysis input from benefits case through design to transition. You will capture and prioritise requirements and lead analysis on solution design and validation, testing and go-live readiness support.
- Liaise with London and Sofia teams to ensure proper communication across channels and successful delivery of products, enhancements, and features
- Development of new solutions to enhance existing products and the development of new products
- Help to transform business vision into executable, realisable value-add solutions
- Work with both third-parties and internal stakeholders; such as technical architects, developers, UX, technology, operations and propositions to identify the processes, technology and testing required for the successful implementation of projects
- Embrace agile methods - working as a team-player in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment
- Exhibit strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills and be able to rationalise complex information
- Work on potential opportunities and potential risks attached to project requirements
- Elicit, validate and document requirements, both functional and non-functional, to the required standard using appropriate documentation and modelling techniques
- Deliver the required documentation during each stage of the project, ensuring sign off is received from all required stakeholders
- Manage requirements ensuring that there is traceability through the project lifecycle from initiation to final delivery
- Support the definition, evaluation and agreement for project solution options - ensuring they are consistent with the overall business strategy. This may include the evaluation of 3rd party solutions.
- Proven experience as an analyst working on digital transformation projects
- Ability to align stakeholders and simplify complex information across a number of different stakeholders and locations
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a detailed understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application & operational requirements
- Proven experience of working across the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to realisation) within both structured and agile project frameworks
- Ability to drive the requirements and elicit processes working with multiple stakeholders to understand, document and present business needs
- A clear customer focused approach - ensuring that changes delivered provide value to the business and all parties involved
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business
- Experience with Confluence and Jira