TechHuddle is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Bulgaria.
We work for companies from around the world including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, South Africa, Dubai and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a solid grasp of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban to manage our various projects.
Projects can be in various sectors including: Ecommerce, Finance, Health, Telecoms, Travel, Property, etc. Projects range in size from 2-10 people and duration varies from 2-12 months typically.
You will be working with highly skilled developers and testers to achieve project goals.
- Highly organized and delivery focused
- 2+ yrs experience with Scrum ideally gained across multiple projects
- 2+ yrs experience using JIRA with Agile projects
- Conduct weekly reviews of the Theme, Epics, User Stories creation with the Product Owner
- Conducting Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Daily Scrums
- Understand various estimation techniques
- Conduct discovery workshops
- Liaising with and managing expectations of clients
- Led teams of 6 or more people
- Formal Agile training / certification
- Computer Science degree
- Software development background
- Agency background
- Project managed development of mobile apps, responsive design websites, micro-services
- Understand and able to articulate benefits of Unit Testing and Automation Testing
- Understand the importance of SEO
- Appreciation of infrastructure such as AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Passion for delivering quality software solution
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level including the ability to communicate with and present to clients
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment in an international company
- Modern office with very good location
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Exciting team events on a regular basis