Kallidus is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Senior Software Developer. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
You will be given a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in e-learning and Human Capital Management. As a part of a rapidly growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping our future.
As a senior member of the Development Team building a pure-play SaaS solution and delivering a range of cutting-edge solutions, you will play an active role in activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of our products. The Kallidus application suite has at its core .Net applications running on IaaS and PaaS infrastructure in Azure.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be:
- Implementation of systems/product architecture.
- Estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
- Translating functional/technical business requirements into application code.
- Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
- Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices
Required Skills and Experience
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Four or more years in similar role.
- Strong experience in .NET Framework – C#, MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, T-SQL.
- Good understanding of best practices, especially Agile.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Solid time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
- You must have a passion for emerging technologies and new concepts.
The following skills/qualifications are advantageous:
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of .NET Core.
- Experience with developing on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle.
- The ability to operate whilst under time pressure and to demanding constraints.
Why join us?
These are just some of the reasons to work for us:
- Kallidus is a technology company, not just a company that does I.T. You will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our already award-winning solutions.
- We are a fast-growing company with a great working environment. We are open, friendly and supportive, but most importantly we are not afraid to try out new things.
- We have a range of benefits, that include health insurance, vouchers, sport activities cards. Our office environment is relaxed, with foosball, darts, ps4, regular team building activities and company events.
- Our staff use modern equipment and work with the latest technologies and frameworks.
We offer good competitive salaries and employee benefits.