Greenlight Commerce is an award-winning company that specializes in SAP Hybris and Salesforce. We’ve worked with many of the Top 500 retail companies, including Liberty, The British Home Store, Furniture Village, Maplin and Thomas Pink.
You will lead the Hybris team in Sofia in the delivery of SAP Hybris platform implementations for both B2C and B2B clients across industries such as Fashion, Electronics, Machine Part Retail, etc.
You will be involved in the full life cycle including Discovery, Design, Build, Test, Deployment and Support and deliver high quality Hybris solutions that have a high degree of customer satisfaction.
You will be expected to coach, guide and develop the team in Sofia using your existing knowledge and experience of technologies and development practices to contribute to the team’s continual improvement.
You will collaborate closely with the Operations Director, Delivery Managers, Business Analysts and Solution Architects, as well as the customer representatives to ensure the team meets the required quality standards and committed timeframes for Hybris projects.
Role & Responsibility:
- Designing, developing and delivering enterprise eCommerce web solutions based on SAP Hybris using Java/Spring technologies
- Designing extensions to the SAP Hybris data model and logic to create bespoke functionality that is reliable and efficient
- Facilitating regular sprint planning and supporting the team to plan and estimate the project tasks and delivery dates
- Supporting team members in developing their knowledge and coding skills.
- Taking ownership of the non-development technical tasks including project initiation, deployment processes, etc.
- Collaborating with other senior members of the ecommerce practice to improve working processes and support business growth
- Providing support with pre-sales activities and participating in project discovery phases
- Working with HR to hire new talent and in conducting performance appraisals
- Being ultimately accountable for the quality of the work delivered by the Sofia Hybris team.
- Refining internal methodologies and processes and ensuring they are followed at all times to ensure quality deliverables
- Proactively participating in the team and being vocal about issues, improvements and successes
- Collaborating with remote delivery teams
- Collaborating with all disciplines in the SDLC including project management, design authority, quality assurance and dev ops.
- Collaborating with customer teams
Qualification & Skills Requirements:
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Hybris
- Lead role in at least 1 full project lifecycle implementing SAP Hybris
- 6+ years Java experience
- Expert with VCS tooling, e.g. Git branching/merging strategies
- Proficiency using and implementing build and dependency management tools
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Works well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own and others’ time, priorities and meet tight deadlines and support others to do the same
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level and the ability to communicate with and present to clients
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills