TechHuddle is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Bulgaria.
We work for companies from around the world including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, South Africa, Dubai and beyond.
Our clients range in size from start-ups to stock market listed companies across virtually every industry and sector including:
You will have the opportunity to develop leading products, websites and apps using the latest technologies (React, AWS, etc.) and best practices (TDD, CI, CD). You will also get the opportunity to learn new frameworks, languages and technologies, e.g. Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc.
- PHP 5.6/ 7.x
- Experience with one or more framework preferably Laravel 5+ or Symfony 3+
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- MySQL 5.6+
- Apache or Nginx
- HTML / CSS
- Github or Bitbucket
- Agile methodologies – Scrum / Kanban
- One or more of Node/Express, Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, GoLang, Clojure, etc.
- React / Redux
- API development and consumption
- Micro services
- Design patterns
- Unit Testing / Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Drupal 8
- Machine Learning / AI
- Computer Science Degree
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills